Witch Guacamole Dip
Witch Guacamole Dip is a delicious and spooky Halloween treat that is sure to be a hit at any party. This dip is made with avocados, garlic, lime juice, and cilantro, and is topped with a witch-shaped tortilla chip. It’s a great way to add some fun to your Halloween festivities.
To make Witch Guacamole Dip, you will need the following ingredients:
– 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons lime juice
– 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– Witch-shaped tortilla chips
1. In a medium bowl, mash the avocados with a fork until they are mostly smooth.
2. Add the garlic, lime juice, cilantro, salt, and pepper, and mix until combined.
3. Serve the guacamole dip with the witch-shaped tortilla chips.
– For a spicier dip, add a pinch of cayenne pepper or a few drops of hot sauce.
– If you don’t have witch-shaped tortilla chips, you can use regular chips or cut your own tortillas into witch shapes.
– This dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to two days.