This enjoyable month-to-month recipe problem is again! Be part of us to assist encourage and encourage you within the kitchen and for an opportunity to win a prize!
New to the cooking problem? Listed here are the main points on the right way to be a part of this month!
Be part of
- Recipe: Prepare dinner the assigned recipe for the month. You’ll be able to join Isabel Eats Cooking Problem emails to be notified as quickly as a brand new problem is posted! Additionally test my social media for reminders and updates.
- Snap a pic: Take a photograph of the completed recipe. A easy picture that you just snap along with your telephone is ideal! It doesn’t have to be fancy.
- Submit: Submit your picture and speak to info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bonus: For a bonus entry, depart a remark and a star ranking on the assigned recipe submit utilizing the identical title and e mail you used above.
October 2023 Problem Recipe
The recipe for this month’s cooking problem is chile verde! This Mexican stew is fabricated from tender items of pork simmered in a flavorful tomatillo and chile broth. I like serving it in a bowl with some rice and beans for a standard Mexican meal, however you might additionally add it to gorditas, burritos, sopes, and tacos!
Should you don’t eat pork however would nonetheless wish to take part on this month’s problem, you can also make this rooster chile verde as a substitute. Simply let me know within the e mail everytime you submit it so I do know you made the rooster model.
Vital Dates and Prizes
- October 2, 2023 – The primary day you possibly can submit an entry by sending it to email@example.com.
- October 29, 2023 – The final day you possibly can submit an entry.
- October 31, 2023 – Announcement of the winner by way of e mail.
The prize winner will obtain a $150 Amazon present card! The winner shall be notified by way of e mail.
September Cooking Problem Recap
September’s cooking problem featured tres leches cake, and everybody’s dessert appeared scrumptious! Thanks to all who participated.
September’s winner was Victoria, and he or she was notified by way of e mail and has been despatched her prize. Congratulations, Victoria!