Mexican Street Corn Grits
Mexican Street Corn Grits is a delicious and flavorful dish that is sure to please any palate. This dish combines the traditional flavors of Mexican street corn with the creamy texture of grits. It is a great way to enjoy the flavors of Mexican street corn without having to go out and buy it.
To make Mexican Street Corn Grits, you will need the following ingredients:
-1 cup of grits
-1 cup of corn kernels
-1/4 cup of butter
-1/4 cup of cream
-1/4 cup of cotija cheese
-1/4 cup of cilantro
-1/4 cup of lime juice
-1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Begin by bringing 4 cups of water to a boil in a medium-sized pot.
2. Once the water is boiling, add the grits and stir until they are fully incorporated.
3. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. While the grits are cooking, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
5. Add the corn kernels and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Add the cream, cotija cheese, cilantro, lime juice, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
7. Once the grits are done cooking, add them to the skillet and stir to combine.
8. Serve the Mexican Street Corn Grits warm.
-If you want to add a bit of heat to the dish, you can add a pinch of cayenne pepper.
-If you want to make the dish a bit creamier, you can add a bit more cream.
-If you want to make the dish a bit more flavorful, you can add a bit more cilantro or lime juice.
-If you want to make the dish a bit more cheesy, you can add a bit more cotija cheese.